DIY Anti-Ager cream
Want to get back to basics and save money on your Skin care & grooming products ? Here is our Handmade & Natural Anti-Ageing recipe that will save your wallet ...and your skin & grooming routine.
Homemade Natural Anti-Aging Face Cream
Makes about ½ cup (lasts about 3 months)
- ¼ cup Organic almond oil
- 2 tablespoons Oragnic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon Organic shea butter
- Essential oils of choice (optional)
- Place all Natural ingredients in a glass jar.
- Bring a pot filled about 3-4 inches with water to a simmer.
- Put the jar, without its lid, in the pot, and let it sit there until the Natural ingredients have melted.
- Stir occasionally.
- Once the mixture has melted and all is evenly combined, pour it into a small glass jar.
- Let it sit at room temperature until the Anti-Ageing cream hardens
- close the jar’s lid, and store in a cool place.
- Apply your DIY Skin care morning and night after washing to complete your Grooming routine.